Saturday, October 25, 2008

Childhood Memories Blog Train

I am so excited to be a part of this blog train and to be working with so many other amazing designers. This kit is huge and is awesome. Be sure to download each kit from all the designers for an amazing "Childhood Memories" kit! 


I felt a little pressed for time when I created this kit since I had some trouble installing my designing software. I love how it my pages turned out and hope that you do to. I wanted to keep it simple and after designing one page decided to go with the circle theme throughout the whole kit. 


Grab the rest of the kit from the other designers here:
Premier Pages (You're here)

7 comments:

Kim said...

Love the whimsy in your part. Thank you.

Laura said...

thanks so much for participating- your papers are beautiful! :)
-laura @ simply.scraps

Andrea said...

That a great blog train! Thanks for the awesome freebie! I really like this color combos.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Beautiful papers dots, pretty colors, thank you very much for your beautiful part. bye...

Michele said...

Fun, fun paper! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.