Friday, October 10, 2008

First Assignment

We have our first "homework" assignment for DIT. We are to create, a kit, QP, something, anything using the following colors. The tile of our project is "sophisticated."

I have a lot of ideas on things I can do or kit ideas but when I got this assignment I was kind of stumped. It took me the better part of the idea to figure out what I should do and find some idea. Well I have that figured out and have been working hard on my kit. It is my first one. I am hoping on the computer when ever I have a spare minute. But, between my 7 month old teething baby who just took off crawling this week, family, work, remodeling our home, etc., life can be somewhat chaotic and those spare minutes are hard to come by. 

Bare with my as I stumble my way through photoshop. I have never used it before but am learning sooo much as I work through it. I have created a great alpha set and have created some great papers too. I got stuck on how to save them right, things just aren't working out for me. Today I will work on finishing that up, the elements, tying up some other lose ends and hope to have my kit done by Saturday. I like it so far and can't believe that I was able to do it!

No comments: